As a building owner or property manager, it is crucial to understand and forecast expenses for the future of your buildings and budget accordingly. With the sweeping changes put in place by the NYC Department of Buildings, important filing deadlines have changed and the fines for missing those compliance deadlines have significantly increased.
On Wednesday, May 18th at 2pm EST, join industry leaders Howard L. Zimmerman, Founder and Principal, Howard L. Zimmerman Architects & Engineers, D.P.C. and Louis Milo, Co-Chairman, Milrose Consultants, for a live webinar to discuss how owners can prepare their buildings for the next five years and protect themselves against steep penalty fines and unexpected costs. Additionally, participants will learn steps they can take to manage the DOB’s compliance mandates to optimize approvals and make their properties more attractive to tenants in the marketplace.
In this webinar, Howard and Lou will share their insights on:
• Navigating the DOB’s latest changes, upcoming deadlines, and fine increases
• Top action items clients should execute to optimize DOB approvals
• How to prepare your building to be compliant with the following Local Laws:
- • New York City’s Facade Inspection & Safety Program (FISP)
- • Local Law 126 - Parking Garage Inspections
- • Local Law 152 - Gas Piping Inspections
- • Local Law 97 - Carbon Emissions Caps
• A personalized Q&A session with attendees