As part of our commitment to client service, Milrose, Integrated Group, and Permit Advisors will celebrate Customer Experience (CX) Day, a global celebration of companies and employees who are dedicated to creating exceptional customer experiences, on Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
Created by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), the purpose of CX Day is to recognize companies who put customer experience at the forefront of their business operations and spread awareness about the overall importance of customer service. CX Day is important to us as our success is directly related to our ability to best understand our client needs and customize solutions to meet those needs.
We are pleased to report that our client disengagement rate has decreased by 8% since 2020, and we have maintained a good Net Promoter Score (NPS).
Based on client feedback and survey results, we have and continue to improve the following areas:
- Project Status Updates – We have reformatted, applied, and adjusted the frequency of our project status report.
- Points of Contact – We have restructured to reduce the number of reps our clients have to interact with.
- Change Orders Approved via Email – We modified our proposal to include a clause that allows our billing client to issue change order authorizations over email.
- Project Kickoff – We enhanced our process to better prepare all project stakeholders to lay the foundation for a successful project.
- Communication Tools – We continue to promote a culture of proactivity instead of reactivity. To support that intention, we have invested in a new (virtual) phone system and Team collaboration tools.
Nevertheless, we remain committed to listening to our clients, community, and industry to further improve our performance to provide consistently high quality and positive experiences.
To celebrate CX Day 2021, we have lined up internal virtual educational events, an email campaign, and a social media initiative that all aim to promote the importance of fostering excellent customer experiences within our industry.