What you need to know about the latest DOB fines and deadlines
As a building owner, landlord, or decision maker for your firm, it is crucial to understand and forecast expenses for the future of your buildings and budget accordingly. With the recent changes put in place by the NYC Department of Buildings, important filing deadlines have changed and the fines for missing those compliance deadlines have significantly increased.
To help our clients prepare for the upcoming deadlines, Milrose teamed up with our strategic partner, Howard L. Zimmerman Architects & Engineers, D.P.C., to host a live webinar to discuss how owners can prepare their buildings for the next five years in order to avoid steep penalty fines and unexpected costs.
During this webinar, industry leaders Howard L. Zimmerman, Founder and Principal, HLZAE, and Louis Milo, Co-Chairman, Milrose Consultants, shared their insights and advice on the following topics:
- Navigating the DOB’s latest changes, upcoming deadlines, and fine increases
- Top action items clients should execute to optimize DOB approvals
- Cost-reduction strategies for building managers and owners
- New York City’s Facade Inspection & Safety Program (FISP)
- Local Law 126 – parking garage inspections
- Local Law 152 – gas piping inspections
- Local Law 97 – carbon emissions caps How to prepare your building to be compliant with the following Local Laws: