Join us live on Wednesday, April 27th at 2 PM EST as we dive into the new codes and latest industry developments that will impact the future of designing and building medical spaces.
Planning for the Future of Healthcare Facilities: A Look Ahead at Upcoming Changes for Care Settings Webinar will feature a panel of key industry leaders including Nicholas P. Michnevitz (MBH Architecture), Joe Bolano (Colliers), and Gustavo Mazza (Milrose Consultants), as they discuss important upcoming code changes and strategies owners and building professionals should take now to best prepare their buildings to meet the needs of the future.
- Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI) 2022 Updates
- NYC 2022 Code Updates for Healthcare Facilities:
- Additional fire protection requirements for Ambulatory Care Facilities
- Flood zone construction requirements for facilities in Shaded-X Flood Zones
- More openings permitted onto corridors in I-2 Nursing Homes and Care Suites
- New requirements for Skilled Nursing Facilities:
- White House National Reform Package
- State of Connecticut Updates
- Massachusetts Updates
- How to navigate current supply chain, labor shortage, and approval timeline issues
- Importance of flexibility in post-pandemic healthcare facility design
- Steps to take now to future-proof care facilities for the next health crisis